WKF AMATEUR WORLD KICKBOXING MEN & WOMEN CHAMPIONSHIPS (Mandurah City, WA Australia) 16th-19th December 2021.
WKF (WORLD KICKBOXING FEDERATION) AMATEUR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
MANDURAH, WA AUSTRALIA
International Airport: PERTH, AUSTRALIA
All Event Inquiries WhatsApp Phone: +61 45 114 0770
1. ALL Fighters “Must” obtain a WKF Fighter’s License by 1st December 2021.
2. ALL Fighters, Trainers, Managers, Officials “Must” be FULLY Vaccinated with Covid Vaccine, provide a “Negative” Test, and provide Covid Certificate of “FULL” Vaccination before entering Australia.
3. ALL Weight Division Winners will receive a WKF World Kickboxing Amateur Title Belt.
4. This is a “Amateur Only” Event. No Professional or PRO/ AM Fighters allowed to compete at these Championships.
5. For ALL Airport Transfers, Ground Transport, Hotel Accommodation whilst in Perth Australia, please email all names and number of people traveling in your Team to:
Email – WKF Australia Office: email@example.com
WKF INTERNATIONAL STRAPPING/TAPING ADVANCED DIPLOMA COURSE
DATE: Wednesday 16th December, 2021.
VENUE: Mandurah City (Perth, WA Australia).
COST: $99.00US Per Participant
WKF COURSE PRESENTER: Mr Robert Wilesmith – WKF World CEO/ President
Local/International Inquiries (WhatsApp Phone): +61 45 114 0770
Certified WKF Strapping/Taping Course Seminar, covering ALL taping techniques for all body parts in Kickboxing, Boxing, MMA, Martial Arts & all Sporting Injuries!
WHERE: MANDURAH CITY. WA AUSTRALIA
The Advanced Sports Taping/Strapping Diploma Course offers Intermediate and Advanced the technical advice and the practical techniques for use when taping Athletes and the wider Community. This Course covers a wide range of taping techniques for the Ankle, Back, Elbow, Fingers, Foot, Knee, Leg, Shoulder, Thumb, Wrist, as well as the Principles and Application of Tape. Ideally, this Course is for all Athletes, Medics, Doctors and Nurses, Physiotherapists, Exercise and Massage Therapists and the wider Community who are taping players and athletes alike.
Must have a Senior First Certificate (Current) and CPR (Current).
Must be “FULLY” vaccinated with Covid Vaccine.
Must provide “Negative” Covid Test to participate.
On completion of this training Course, all participants will receive a Diploma Certificate for completion of the Course.
Level of Entry
To apply for entry into this Course, all Participants must be a minimum age of 18 years of age.
Delivery Mode / Duration of the Course
This Course is delivered over a period of 4 ½ Hours in total, which involves a combination of practical and theoretical instruction and
All Participants will be assessed with the following:
- Presenter practical and observation Assessment.
All Participants are provided with the following Course resources:
- Proper Sports Tape (As required) and all associated materials to demonstrate the techniques.
If you are considering undertaking any WKF (World Kickboxing Federation) training and / or accreditation, please acquaint yourself with all WKF policies.
As Course participants, those that are undertaking any WKF International Training and Accreditation, please familiarize yourself with the
- Access and Equity Policy
- Participant Behavior Policy
- Participant Eligibility and Proof of Identification Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Policy
- Participant Refund and Transfer Policy
- Credit Transfer and RPL Procedures Policy