WKF – WORLD KICKBOXING FEDERATION “Minimum Requirements” for WKF Champion Title Fights (Updated 21st March, 2023)
“Minimum Requirements” for WKF Title Applications”!
Updated: 21st March, 2023.
WKF World Kickboxing Federation General Information
Please check all possible fighters male or female in the ranking and send for any of your new fighter the usual fighter profile. We post them in our World ranking, – without position in our ranking – no way to get a WKF Title fight. For any upcoming Title Fight applications we request to send just by mail (2) weeks before the compulsory Title Application form, to avoid any misunderstanding. If WKF World Head Office (Australia) agrees, the Title fight you get the official confirmation, we fix it in the ranking and time schedule on our website. So everybody could see World-wide your event and the booked Title fight.
WKF World Head Office in the interim will appoint Mr Robert Wilesmith (WKF A1 Supervisor) for ALL shows in ALL countries until new “A1 Supervisors” are appointed at the “Next” WKF World Congress in Nairobi, Kenya (Tuesday 10th – Thursday 12th October, 2023).
Costs for 2 Plane Tickets for (A1 Supervisor, 1 Neutral WKF “A Class” Judge), supply Hotel, food allowance ($50.00US per day, per person) & Ground Transport.
Fees for WKF Registered Officials (Must be paid at Official Weigh-Ins to WKF A1 Supervisor) are as follows:
- A Fee of $300.00US to be paid to the WKF A1 Supervisor appointed to the show. Its a very big job organizing a WKF Event.
- A Fee of $150.00US to be paid to each WKF Registered International Referee/Judge/Time-Keeper Official for the Event. If not WKF registered Official, they cannot take part in the WKF Event as a WKF Official. This is “Compulsory”, not negotiable.
WKF World Head Office is ready anytime if you need our support and our first aims are to satisfy our members, but it is still a business.
We expect the Titles Fee money (No Exceptions) 30 days in advance before your Event in our WKF Bank A/c., MONEYGRAM or WESTERN UNION TRANSFER at:
“MONEYGRAM TRANSFER” (From Anywhere in the World)
Name: Mr Robert Wilesmith.
Address: PO Box 3290, Mandurah East. 6210. WA. Australia.
Phone: +61 45 114 0770.
Note: Offer of payment on arrival at the Airport prior to the show is “NOT” acceptable. So, please do not ask, as REFUSAL may offend! For more than One Title on the same show we are open for any negotiations. Ask for our “Special Multi-Titles” offers. For the Title fights you will get all Title Belts and Certificates in time of your Event.
WKF Officials: Referees, Judges, Timekeepers
- Any weigh-in for Title fight has to be done at least 24 hours before the schedule first fight of the Event.
- The appointed WKF A1 Supervisor “must” be present in any case during the weigh-in.
- Both fighters must be weigh-in at the same time and on the same scale, both fighters Managers/Coaches must be present.
- Both fighters must “compulsory” undergo Medical examinations from the official Event Medic/ Doctor.
- The Official WKF Registration Sport Passport with annual medical examination not older than 12 month is also compulsory and must be presented at time of Weigh-In.
- The “Official” WKF Medical and Serology Forms for Medicals can be provided to the fighters from our WKF World Head Office by email. Please Ask! No completed medical forms by a Doctor, NO FIGHT! This is for the safety of the fighters.
For any International Title Fights and Events, there are only two ways of judging possible, without exception, for fairness in our Sport:
- One Judge from the Host Country (E.g. Kenya), one from the opponent’s country (E.g. Australia) and one Neutral Judge from another Country.
- or Three judges from a Neutral Country
- The Ring Referee can be however from any country. It is the responsibility of all Judges to judge the fight fairly and without prejudice, and are appointed by the WKF, not by the Promoter. All rounds will be single scored.
- The WKF A1 Supervisor’s duty is to fill in the score keeper form, hand over the certificate and supervise everything and to confirm with his sign the result, which he must report to WKF Head Office (Australia) within 24 hours.
- The WKF A1 Supervisor must ask “compulsory” the Promoter for Pro Fighters purse and food money (maybe travel expenses) for both fighters at least 24 hours prior to weigh-in before the Event starts, and hold on trust until fight is over and results of the fights is clear.
- WKF World Kickboxing Federation covers the guarantee that all new Champions are confirmed in the ranking within 48 hours after the event.
WKF WORLD HEAD OFFICE recommends …
Behave always as a Professional. Fighter profiles is necessary, a few photos for advertising in high resolution for the Promoter and the WKF Website to help advertise the fighters. Perhaps a link to “YouTube” from the latest fight would be helpfully too. If you are not satisfied with the result, be kind and courteous. Make an official protest ringside “immediately” after the result by the attended WKF A1 Supervisor. The “Final” decision will be done by the WKF Head Office (Mandurah East, WA Australia).
All details about rules and further regulations, possible results, WKF Promoters duty written in the “WKF Pro and Amateur Rule Books” available on the WKF Website at: www.wkf.org.au. Any further information required, please do not hesitate to email us at WKF World Head Office at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone WKF World Head Office (Mandurah East, WA Australia) at: +61 45 114 0770.